Monday, November 20, 2006

Sad Sorry State of Affairs

Well, I couldn't do it. When it came down to the wire, it seems that I chose my family over my blog. Just so you know, here are the things that conspired against me.

  • Illness - Everyone has come down with a 14 day cold. Coughing, stuffy noses, etc. Nothing like a breastfeeder with a stuffy nose. :(
  • Class - Even though I am without class, I am working on a masters and take classes for that. This one was going well, but I needed more time to work on the presentation.
  • Tory - For some reason, Tory gets downright cranky if I come home from work and get on the computer. It's like she thinks she has a god given right to a relationship with her father!
  • Johanna - I enjoy spending time with my wife. So sue me.

1 comment:

phil said...

Personally, as much as I do blog, I don't think it's more important than family. So tip of the hat for not losing sight of what's important. And besides, there's always next year. :)