Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Recipe for Disaster

  • Ingredients
  • a dozen or so small children
  • sugar
  1. Take the children and put them in a car to tenderize for 1/2 hour.
  2. Place the children in a room with nothing to do for 15 min.
  3. Now, move all of the children into a large room with bouncy equipment, and bake for 1 hour while agitating. Ideally, there will be a meal missed during the hour.
  4. Feed the children the sugar.

Really, Josephine's party was a blast. It went much better than I had feared. Nikos and I both hurt ourselves, but there were no other casualties that I knew of. Tory had a meltdown when we were leaving, but that is not uncommon even when she doesn't miss a meal.

1 comment:

Johschmoh said...

Boy, I wish they'd had places like this when I was little. I only encountered bouncy castle-type equipment at street fairs and the like, and I never had enough jumping time. Never.